Marco Group introduction:
● Marco Group was found in 1935 in Angelholm, Sweden and is the leading manufacturer of lift tables in Europe. Following European standard EN1570-1, Marco has become a solution specialist in material handling to increase the safety, efficiency and ergonomics for a variety of manufacturing, logistics, warehouse, construction and public facility applications. Marco lift tables meet the standards for quality system ISO9001-2008. Modern manufacturing methods, proven and innovative engineering and strict quality controls ensures that Marco products deliver the highest quality, reliability, durability and safety. An efﬁcient and ﬂexible custom product design and production system enable Marco to satisfy customers’ special requirements for customized lift tables.
Marco Lift (Ningbo) Co., Ltd. introduction
● Marco Lift (Ningbo) Co. Ltd. was found in 2009 and is solely-owned by Marco Group in Asia. Combined with the advanced design resources in Marco Sweden, and the modern factory production system, the Marco Ningbo plant delivers the highest quality products in the industry. Continuous improvement programs include technical and production training in Sweden, insuring that the lift tables produced at Marco Ningbo meet world standards in quality safety and durability. Marco Ningbo plant is ready to serve our customers throughout China, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and South Africa.
Following European standard:
● EU Machinery directive 2006/42/EC, Annex IIA
● EMC directive, 2004/108/EC
● RoHS 2, 2011/65/EC
● EN 1570-1:2011 Safety requirements for lifting tables.
● EN 60204-1 Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines.
● 1935 Mr. Sven Marcusson found Marco in Angelholm. The company was engaged in material handling with different types of wagons and trolleys.
● 1974 Mr. Sven Marcusson sold the company.
● 1975 Marco bought another manufacturer of lifting tables, Lyft and Transport AB.
● 1987 started Marco BV, Holland and Marco AB became one of the owners.
● 1991 Mr. Rolf Holmgren (former CEO) and five other persons bought the company. During the following years, Marco expanded heavily and the production and sales became more and more concentrated around the scissors lifting tables and tippers.
● 1994 Marco AB bought Jihab AB, a former manufacturer of scissor lifting tables 。
● 1998 Marco AB became one of the owners of Saxon Lifts, England. Saxon Lifts is one of the leading manufacturer of custom-made scissors lifting tables in England.
● 1999 Marco AB bought Hymo AB, Sweden. Hymo AB, like Marco AB, is one of the leading manufacturers of scissors lifting tables in Europe.
● 2006 Marco AB becomes the major owner of our distributor in France, Marco Sarl
● 2009 Marco Group starts a production plant in Ningbo China to serve the Asian Market
● 2009 Marco AB bought MH modules in Ystad, Sweden. MH modules are specialists in roller conveyer systems.
● 2011 Marco Group AB started a new company in India, Marco Lift India Pvt. in Chennai.
● 2013 Marco Group AB started a new company in Brazil, Marco Lift Brazil Ltda. in Sao Paolo.
● 2014 Marco Group AB is the market leader of hydraulic lifting tables in Europe, with 180 employees
● 2016 Marco Group merged with Southworth International Group, who is the leading manufacture for vertical positioning material handling equipment in America. Now Marco Group and Southworth Group form the leading company worldwide in the industry.