Rail-type lifting freight elevators are more and more widely used in daily life. Inevitably, problems arise during use. The drive device plays an important role as the leading device for lifting freight elevators. What should happen if the drive device fails during use?
The drive of the rail-type lift freight elevator is not working. Don't panic, you should deal with the following 4 points:
1. Cut off the power supply in time to avoid the rail type freight elevator to continue working.
2. Check if there is derailment between the gears of the hydraulic lift freight elevator. If it occurs, replace the gear component with the problem.
3. Please promptly carry out on-site maintenance for professional maintenance personnel so as not to affect work efficiency.
4. Reflect the problem to the manufacturer in time, and implement the after-sales.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Self-propelled lift table
- Hydraulic Lifting
- Lifting Table Principle
- Car lifts
- Car Lift Performance
- Use of car lifts
- Elevator electrical system
- Lift Hydraulic system
- Construction Hoist
- The four major operating precaution...
- Simple lifting platform inspection ...
- What are the advantages of the coun...
- Safety operation specifications for...