With the rising and falling of the loading platform, the height of the loading platform continues to increase, and the stability of the chassis at the bottom of the loading platform is also required to be higher and higher. In order to be more stable when the loading platform is lifted and lowered, Cargo table lift design installed a variety of styles of hydraulic legs, the principle of use and maintenance?
Common hydraulic legs have frog leg, H-leg, X-leg, radial leg, swing legs and so on.
(1) Frog leg The movable leg of this leg is hinged on the fixed leg, and its unfolding action is completed by the hydraulic cylinder. The feature is simple structure and light weight, but the leg span is small, only applicable to small Tonnage crane.
(2) H-leg This leg is not commonly used in hydraulic lifts, with two hydraulic cylinders. Activities legs stretched out, the work of vertical leg support, shaped like H named. Features is a larger leg span, good adaptability of the site, has been widely used.
(3) X-leg The leg is X-shaped when it works, and the space for heavy weight movement is larger than that of H-leg. Therefore, it is often mixed with H-leg to form front H and rear X Type.
(4) The radial leg is centered on the revolving center of the turntable, and radiates outward from the basin frame of the frame by 4 outriggers. Characterized by good stability, mainly used in lifting operations on some large cranes.
(5) swing leg This leg in the lifting operation, the leg under the action of the hydraulic cylinder can swing to the frame longitudinal axis vertical position; non-working state, the leg can not be too long, so Lateral support interval smaller. When lifting the support system of the lift, remove the movable leg first, measure the size of the guide groove and determine the thickness of the repaired welding.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Self-propelled lift table
- Hydraulic Lifting
- Lifting Table Principle
- Car lifts
- Car Lift Performance
- Use of car lifts
- Elevator electrical system
- Lift Hydraulic system
- Construction Hoist
- What is the principle of the suppor...
- What is the role of the car lift an...
- Classification and introduction of ...
- Measures to avoid frequent failure ...
- There are no need to pay attention ...
- Fixed lifting platform features
- Fixed lifting platform function
- The four main points of hydraulic s...
- How to solve the problem of the fai...
- The four major operating precaution...