The four major operating precautions of the simple lifting platform
1. Install a manual fall arrest device. After the cage is parked, the workers load and unload items in the cage. The elevator cage is subjected to the greatest load. And produces a swaying impact. It is easy to cause the wire rope to break, the brake to malfunction and other parts to be damaged. In order to increase the insurance factor, it is recommended to add a manual stop-level fall arrest device. The device is mounted to the inside of the top of the cage. The arm 4 is fixed to the top of the cage by a hinge point 5. One end of the pull rod 3 is hinged to the rotating arm 4, and another. One end is hinged to the pin 2, and the illustrated position cage is in operation. When the cage is stopped, when loading and unloading goods. The handle 6 is moved clockwise, and the arm 4 drives the pull rod 3 to push the pin 2 to extend along the sleeve 1, and is clamped on the support rod to support the cage to prevent falling. In order to prevent the operator from making mistakes, forget to withdraw the pin and set the touch switch 7. When the pin is extended, the touch switch 7 turns off the power supply. Only the pin is pulled back, the switch is reset, and the power is turned on. The lift can only be operated. To prevent accidental operation, break the wire rope or damage the equipment components.
2. The elevator should be designed with sufficient strength and rigidity. Improve manufacturing and installation accuracy. The verticality of the rail mounting should be accurate. And guide the stroke according to the elevator regulations. The cage should be stable and reliable along the track, reducing the impact caused by heavy objects sway or eccentricity. It is recommended to use steel pipes for the track design. The cage runs up and down the track. There are 2 sets of rolling guide wheels on each side to control the running track of the cage. Make it run accurately, smoothly and reliably, and reduce the impact caused by running sway or heavy object eccentricity.
3. In order to prevent the cage from rushing to the top and bottom. The guidance stroke should be set according to the speed of the elevator. Limit limit devices are installed on the top and bottom layers. When the leveling limit switch fails, the upper and lower limit switches open the power supply to protect against over-winding, breaking the wire rope or damaging the hoist parts. The leveling switch and the limit switch cannot be interlocked and should be operated separately. The ground floor should have a pit of a certain depth. A buffer spring or a cushion rubber block is arranged in the pit. To reduce the impact force when the cage hits the bottom.
4. In order to prevent the lift from overloading. An overload warning device should be installed at the fixed end of the wire rope or at the top of the cage. When the working load exceeds the rated load or set load. The overload protection device automatically alarms and cuts off the power supply, and the lift cannot operate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Self-propelled lift table
- Hydraulic Lifting
- Lifting Table Principle
- Car lifts
- Car Lift Performance
- Use of car lifts
- Elevator electrical system
- Lift Hydraulic system
- Construction Hoist
- Simple lifting platform inspection ...
- What are the advantages of the coun...
- Safety operation specifications for...
- What is the function of the folding...
- The principle of the double column ...