The car lift lifts the vehicle to the right height so that the service technician can work in a comfortable position under the car. Lifts play a vital role in vehicle maintenance and maintenance, regardless of overhaul or minor repairs
1) Before use, remove the appliances and debris that are obstructing the work near the lift and check that the operating handle is normal.
2) Place the vehicle in the center of the lift.
3) When the vehicle is in the vehicle, the four supporting angles should be on the same plane, and the angle of the supporting angle rubber pad should be adjusted to contact the support portion of the vehicle chassis.
4) When the vehicle is in the vehicle, the vehicle cannot be over-extended, and the four brackets should be locked after the support.
5) After the vehicle is to be lifted, the lift support block should be adjusted to move to the lifting point specified by the vehicle.
6) Personnel should leave the vehicle when lifting, and check the vehicle support if the tire is slightly off the ground.
7) When lifting to the required height, the safety lock pin must be inserted and ensured to be safe and reliable before starting the bottom work.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Self-propelled lift table
- Hydraulic Lifting
- Lifting Table Principle
- Car lifts
- Car Lift Performance
- Use of car lifts
- Elevator electrical system
- Lift Hydraulic system
- Construction Hoist
- Classification and introduction of ...
- Measures to avoid frequent failure ...
- There are no need to pay attention ...