Lizuo recently for everyone finishing some manual hydraulic stacker common troubleshooting summary, I hope we can use the process for everyone to provide some exclusion.
|Symptoms||Cause Analysis||Method of exclusion|
|Crawl climb up to less than the highest||Lack of hydraulic oil There is air in the hydraulic system||Add enough oil to enhance the cylinder exhaust|
|Fork does not rise||No hydraulic oil in the air||Add enough oil to exclude air|
|Oil is not clean, there are debris or iron filings, rubber broken skin||Clean the hydraulic mechanism re-join the clean hydraulic oil, remove debris|
|Fork carriage can not naturally slip when empty||Roller and bearing debris, stuck||Cleaning, remove debris, replace the grease or replace the bearing|
|leakage||Seals worn or damaged, parts cracked or worn||Replacement of new seals, inspection and replacement of new parts|
- Lifting Table
- Lift Table Category
- Simple Lifts
- Gear Rack Drive Lift
- Monthly Maintenance Of Lifts
- Year-end Maintenance Of Lifts
- Elevator Industry Application
- Stationary Lifts
- Car-mounted Lifts
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Scissor Lifts In The Winter How To ...
- Double Scissor Lift Advantages
- Loading Platform Lift Security Risks
- High-scissors Lift Platform Operati...
- Scissor Lift And Stationary Lift Us...